In this article, you’ll learn how to easily track leads in Clickfunnels with the help of the Facebook pixel.
This will let you track leads on opt-in and applications forms, and the first steps of the 2-step order forms.
It’ll let you set up the lead tracking in Clickfunnels with the help of the Facebook Pixel with just a few mouse clicks in as little as 5 minutes… without any experience whatsoever!
Moreover, the scripts from CF Power Scripts that we’re going to use are free so you do not have to pay anything.
Let’s see how easily you can set everything up!
Track Leads In Clickfunnels Using Facebook Pixel
To set up proper lead tracking you’ll need to use two scripts from CF Power Scripts:
- Facebook Pixel script that provides the regular Facebook pixel ID and tracking code.
- Facebook Lead Tracking script to track Facebook Lead events on all locations where users may opt in.
It may seem overwhelming but the setup is actually straightforward and requires minimum effort from your side!
Step 1: Add the basic Facebook pixel script
Before you integrate the Facebook Lead Tracking script, you’ll need to add a basic Facebook Pixel script to your funnel.
For this, check out our step-by-step guide on how to add the basic Facebook pixel tracking code to your funnels.
Step 2: Add the Facebook Lead Tracking script
- Log in to your CF Power Scripts account and head to the Power Scripts tab.
- Select a funnel where you want to add the lead tracking script.
- Click Add New and pick the Facebook Lead Tracking script from the list.
- The next thing you need to do is to choose the settings of the script.
You may know that most events in Facebook tracking don’t have value. For example, the lead event, “Initiate checkout”, “Add to cart” events are usually tracked without a value. It means that you won’t be able to build a lookalike audience based on those events.
- The Facebook Lead Tracking script has settings that allow you to set up the value-based tracking in Clickfunnels.
For that, you need to choose if you want to track lead events value-based, and set the currency.
If you select value-based tracking, the lead events in your funnels will be tracked with a value of 1 cent in the currency of your choice and allow you to generate lookalike audiences based on those events.
- Click Add Script and with that your lead tracking with the Facebook Pixel in Clickfunnels is set up.
That’s how easy you can add Facebook Lead Event tracking in Clickfunnels using CF Power Scripts!
It makes sense to do for all of your funnels with an opt-in, application, or two-step order forms.
Even if you’re not running Facebook ads at the moment, it’s recommended to add pixels and track events the moment you start getting traffic to your funnels. This way, the Facebook pixel can already gather data and if you decide to start Facebook advertising in the future, your pixel will already know what audiences are interested in your offer.
It’ll give your ad campaigns a better start and will result in a lower cost per click and better performance of your ads.