Credit cards and Paypal are the most popular payment methods for any website or funnel. Unfortunately, Clickfunnels doesn’t offer the possibility to integrate both credit card and Paypal payments on the same order form. You have to choose one of them, thereby limiting the payment options for your customers.
Considering that a lot of millennials and European customers prefer paying with Paypal, you may leave a lot of money on the table if you go only with credit card payments. That said, it’s almost a must-have for any funnel to support both credit card and PayPal payments if you don’t want to lose money.
So, how can you integrate both credit card and PayPal payments in Clickfunnels?
There’re a few ways how you can do it. We’ll show you all of them so you can decide which one work best for you.
Method 1: Use Additional Button
This method isn’t very sophisticated but its biggest benefit is that it doesn’t require any additional tools you’d need to pay for.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Below your order form add a button that will the text like “Pay With PayPal”
- Link the button to the page with the PayPal checkout
Method 2: Funnelish Clickfunnels+Paypal plugin
Another way to integrate both credit card and Paypal payments in Clickfunnels is to use the Funnelish Clickfunnels+Paypal plugin.
It’s a plugin that replaces the checkout flow Clickfunnels offers and lets you accept both credit card and Paypal payments through your entire funnel so your customers can easily choose the payment method they prefer.
So instead of one payment method on the order form, your customers will see two payment options as shown on the screenshot. They can easily switch between the credit card and PayPal during the checkout. If they choose Paypal, they will be redirected to Paypal to complete the purchase.
If you want to learn more about Funnelish and the benefits it provides to Clickfunnels users, check out our Funnelish review!
Now let’s go straight to the integration!
Step 1: Create a funnel in Funnelish
- Log into your Funnelish account.
- What you need to do here is to create a new funnel. For this, click on the Plus icon in the bottom right corner.
- Enter the funnel name and click Create Funnel.
Step 2: Create funnel steps
- After you created a funnel in Funnelish open it by clicking on the name of the funnel. Create a new step of the funnel by clicking Add New Step.
- Add the Step URL. This must be the actual URL of your funnel step when visited from a web browser.
- Define the step type.
- In the settings of the funnel you’ve just created, enable the Paypal Plugin. As you can see, Funnelish offers different apps that let you improve your funnel’s conversion rates and tracking. However, in order to integrate credit card and Paypal payments in Clickfunnels you only need the Paypal Plugin.
Step 3: Adding Product
The last step is to add a product for the funnel in Funnelish. Here’s what you need to do for that:
- Click on the Plus icon in the bottom right corner to add a product.
- Enter a product name and price. Click on Create Product.
- Add a cart product.
- After you’ve done that, go to your profile by clicking on the profile icon in the top right corner. Scroll down to the Tracking Code section and copy the code. You’ll need it in the next step.
Step 4: Enabling credit card and Paypal payments in Clickfunnels
- Go to your Clickfunnels account.
- Open the Settings tab of the funnel where you want to enable two payment options.
- Go to the Head Tracking Code section and paste the code you copied in Funnelish there.
- Scroll down and click Save and Update Settings.
Important note: make sure you have your payment processor integration in place (e.g. Stripe) and you added the product to your funnel in Clickfunnels as well.
That’s how easy you can integrate Clickfunnels and Paypal payments on the same order form in Clickfunnels using Funnelish. This will let your customers choose the payment method they prefer resulting in extra conversions for you.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments below.
If you’re looking for a way to add other features to your funnels that Clickfunnels doesn’t offer out of the box, check out CF Power Scripts.
How to enable both credit card and PayPal payments in Clickfunnels?
Unfortunately, Clickfunnels doesn’t offer this option by default. To be able to accept both Paypal and credit card payments in Clickfunnels through your entire funnel you can either use the workaround described in the article or Funnelish Clickfunnels+Paypal plugin that will allow your customers to choose the payment method they prefer and enjoy the seamless checkout flow.
What is the Funnelish Clickfunnels+Paypal plugin?
Funnelish Clickfunnels+Paypal plugin is a Clickfunnels plugin that allows integrating both credit card and Paypal payments through your entire funnel.
How to add both credit card and PayPal integrations in Clickfunnels?
The best way to add both Paypal and credit card payments in Clickfunnels is to either use the workaround described in the article.
Besides that you can use Funnelish Clickfunnels+Paypal plugin. It will allow your customers to choose between the credit card and PayPal methods and enjoy the seamless checkout flow.