The information in the Policy has to be up-to-date, understandable, and easily accessible. If the Policy misses the right information, it’ll be considered invalid, and the business may get a fine.
- what personal data you collect
- for what purpose you collect the data
- what third parties you share the data with.
Although a lot of business owners don’t take the legal compliance seriously, it doesn’t mean you should not.
However, dealing with legal content may be complicated. And the cost of the lawyer’s services is quite high.
iubenda helps you create professional, self-updating, and customizable legal documents. The documents are available in 8 languages, drafted by an international legal team, and updated according to the main international legislation.
Additionally, you can use iubenda to create Terms and Conditions, Cookie consent banners, CCPA disclosures, and other legal documents for your funnels.
All that makes iubenda one of the must-have Clickfunnels plugins you should be using fo your funnels!
- Generate and customize your Policy
- Add the Policy to Clickfunnels
- Update or adjust when needed
Let’s walk through all the steps!
- Create your iubenda account or log in to your existing one.
- Click Start Generating.
- Choose Website, enter your funnel’s URL, pick the language, and click Start Generating.
- Add the services you’re using on your funnel.
The services you use are usually related to either your own data collection activities (e.g. contact forms) or to third-party data collection activities (e.g. Google Analytics).
Additionally, you can specify the application of GDPR, CCPA, and LGPD standards on your funnel.
- Log in to your Clickfunnels account.
- Paste the code you copied on the previous step to the Head Tracking Code section as shown below.
Step 3: Update Your Policy When Needed
iubenda will constantly monitor the changes in the legislation and automatically update your Policy. That’s one of the biggest advantages of the service.
However, if you need to update something on your end (e.g. contact information, add new services, etc.) you can log into the dashboard and change it there.
On top of all advantages that iubenda provides, its pricing is extremely budget-friendly.
The Pro ($27/year) and Ultra ($129/year) plans offer more features and possibilities.
Moreover, with iubenda you can create other legal documents that you may need for your funnel. Check out our article with a step-by-step walkthrough of how to create a Cookie notice for Clickfunnels.