In this article, you’ll learn how to add the LinkedIn Insight Tag to your funnels at Clickfunnels in less than 5 minutes and without dealing with custom code.
That’s why the easiest and fastest way to do it is to use CF Power Scripts.
CF Power Scripts is a must-have add on for Clickfunnels that lets you effortlessly integrate additional features to your funnels that Clickfunnels doesn’t offer natively.
With the help of the LinkedIn Insight Tag script from CF Power Scripts, you’ll be able to effortlessly add the LinkedIn Insight Tag to your Clickfunnels funnels without dealing with any code.
Additionally, this script is available on a free plan, which means no additional expenses from your side.
How To Add The LinkedIn Insight Tag To Clickfunnels
Step 1: Get the LinkedIn Partner ID
To set up the LinkedIn Insight Tag script in CF Power Scripts we’ll need to get the LinkedIn Partner ID from the LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Log into your LinkedIn profile and go to the Campaign Manager by clicking Advertise in the top right corner.
- Click on the name of your ad account to open it.
- Go to Account Assets and click Insight Tag.
- Click Manage Insight Tag and See Tag.
- Choose the “I will use a tag manager” option and copy your partner ID by clicking on it.
Step 2: Activate the LinkedIn Insight Tag script in CF Power Scripts
- Log in to your CF Power Scripts account and head to the Power Scripts tab.
- Select the funnel where you want to add the script.
- Click Add New and choose the LinkedIn Insight Tag script.
- All you need to do on this page is to paste the LinkedIn Partner ID you copied on the previous step and click Add New.
Step 3: Add your domain in the LinkedIn Campaign Manager
When you go back to the LinkedIn Campaign Manager, you’ll see the list of your domains. However, you’ll notice that there’s no option to manually add a new domain.
LinkedIn automatically detects your domain as soon as you have visitors on your funnel that are also logged in at LinkedIn.
What you can do now is to open one of the pages of your funnel and trigger the LinkedIn Insight Tag. It can take up to 24 hours until the domain of the funnel will show up in the list of domains (for example, demo.cfpowerscripts.com).
Please note that if you’re looking at your funnel’s preview, the domain app.clickfunnels.com will appear on the list. This happens because the preview of your funnels is loaded from app.clickfunnels.com.
So, eventually, if you check out your funnel’s preview and some people go to your funnel’s domain, both domains will show up in the LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
That’s how easy and fast you can add the LinkedIn Insight Tag to your Clickfunnels funnels!
If you still have some questions left, you can watch a step-by-step video walking you through the LinkedIn Insight Tag setup in Clickfunnels.