Adding the Facebook pixel to your funnels built with Clickfunnels allows you to have proper tracking and collect data about what’s happening in your funnel.
The Facebook pixel allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your funnel.
While it’s not extremely difficult to add the Facebook pixel to your funnels, it can be confusing if you’ve never done it before.
But don’t worry! In this post, you’ll learn how to add the Facebook pixel in Clickfunnels with literally just a few mouse clicks. It’ll work for you even if you’re not tech-savvy or have no experience with the Facebook pixel.
Here’s what we’re going to cover in this post:
- Why add the Facebook pixel in Clickfunnels
- Setting up the Facebook pixel in Clickfunnels
- Final thoughts
Why Add The Facebook Pixel In Clickfunnels
Setting up a tracking pixel in your funnels opens up possibilities to collect different types of data. Here are a few examples of how you can use a Facebook Pixel in your funnels:
- track visitors of your funnel and be able to create custom audiences based on the funnel steps users visited in your funnel;
- track Facebook lead event whenever somebody opts in on your funnel page or completes step one of your 2-step order form in ClickFunnels;
- full conversion tracking of your one-time payment, subscription, and payment plan products in ClickFunnels.
Once you add the Facebook pixel in Clickfunnels, the pixel will fire when someone takes any of the actions mentioned above on your funnel.
The pixel receives these actions or events, and you can view them on your Facebook pixel page in Facebook Business Manager. From there, you’ll be able to see the actions that your customers take.
How To Set Up The Facebook Pixel In Clickfunnels
In this post, you’ll learn about the basic setup of the Facebook pixel in your funnels so you can track visitors of your funnel or every funnel step, and create custom audiences.
As mentioned above, it doesn’t require a lot of effort or tech knowledge from your side because we’ll use a tool called CF Power Scripts.
In our opinion, CF Power Scripts is a must-have add-on for Clickfunnels that allows you to effortlessly integrate additional features to your funnels that Clickfunnels doesn’t offer natively.
To easily add the Facebook Pixel to Clickfunnels we’ll use the CF Facebook Pixel script, available on a free plan.
Step 1: Choose the Facebook pixel script
- Log in to your CF Power Scripts account and go to the Power Scripts tab.
You can either add the Facebook pixel to all your funnels at once or just to one funnel or one funnel page.
- Choose a funnel where you want to set up a tracking pixel.
- Click Add New, select the Facebook Pixel script.
Step 2: Copy your pixel’s ID
- The next thing you’ll need is your Facebook pixel ID which you can get in your Facebook Business Manager. Once you’re there, expand the menu and click All Tools.
You may have the Pixels menu among the tools. If that’s not the case, go to Business Settings on the left, expand the Data Sources section and click on Pixels.
- You can either use an existing pixel or create a new one. After you chose a pixel from the list or created a new one, copy the pixel ID by clicking on it.
Step 3: Add the Facebook pixel script to your funnel
- Go back to CF Power Scripts, paste your pixel ID and click Add Script.
- Additionally, you may add advanced matching for your pixel. It provides Facebook with more information and may improve the performance of your ads. Select which fields should be matched and forwarded to Facebook by selecting the fields you’re using in your funnel.
That’s all you need to do to add the Facebook pixel in Clickfunnels! As you can see, thanks to CF Power Scripts you can do it in less than 5 minutes even if you’re not tech-savvy.
If you go to the funnel step and use the Facebook Pixel Helper Chrome extension you can see that the Facebook pixel is added to the funnel and the page view event is tracked.
You can also watch our detailed video that will lead you through the whole setup process.
Adding the Facebook pixel to your funnels gives you a lot of advantages. Nevertheless, this task may seem challenging for some Clickfunnels users as it requires dealing with the code.
That’s why we suggest you use CF Power Scripts and add the Facebook pixel to your funnels in no time.
Considering that CF Power Scripts offers the Facebook Pixel script for free, it’s the best way to go!
How To Add Facebook Pixel In Clickfunnels F.A.Q.
How do I add Facebook pixel in Clickfunnels?
You can do it in a regular way which will require dealing with some code or use the solution called CF Power Scripts. It’ll allow you to add the Facebook pixel to your funnels built in Clickfunnels in less than 5 minutes and with just a few mouse clicks.
What do I do if my Facebook pixel is not working in Clickfunnels?
Usually, the Facebook pixel isn’t working in Clickfunnels because it wasn’t set up properly. You might copy some code wrong or miss an important step while adding the pixel.
Our recommendation would be to simply use CF Power Scripts, which allows you to add the Facebook pixel to your funnels built in Clickfunnels in less than 5 minutes and helps to avoid mistakes on the way.