In this article, you’ll learn how to easily add an image to your order bump in Clickfunnels.
While Clickfunnels doesn’t offer this feature out of the box and you’d need to use custom code to integrate it, the best and much easier way will be to use CF Power Scripts to create an order bump with images.
It’ll work for you even if you’re not tech-savvy or just starting with Clickfunnels! Moreover, the CF Image Bump Power Script we will use to create an order bump with an image, is available for free.
Let’s dive into it!
How To Create An Order Bump With An Image In Clickfunnels
- Log into your CF Power Scripts account and go to the Power Scripts tab.
- Since CF Image Bump Power Script works specifically on your order form funnel steps, you’ll need to choose your funnel from the list and click on the Order Form step. After that, click the Add New button to choose a script.
3. Select the CF Image Bump script and click Next.
4. All you need to do here is to select the position of the image you want to add to your order bump in Clickfunnels and click Add Script. Now, the Power Script code is already added to your funnel step.
CF Image Bump script works with one or multiple order bumps. So if you’re also using the CF Multi-Bump Power Script, you can add images to multiple order bumps in Clickfunnels.
5. Open your Order Form page in the Clickfunnels editor.
6. On the page, add a new image element and choose an image that you want to use. Configure the top margin of the element in the image settings. In the Advanced tab of the Settings, set the alignment of the image.
7. Go back to the Settings tab of the image and click the # icon which will open the CSS settings.
8. Change the title of the image element to bump-img which stands for “bump image” and click Update.
9. Save the changes you made on the funnel page.
When we preview the Order form funnel step we used in our example, we can see that the image was added to the order bump element above the checkbox. It stands out on top as we used the negative number (-50) for the top margin.
Depending on the size of your image, you can play around with the settings of the script and try to place it below the checkbox, right or left from the text.
You can watch a step-by-step walkthrough of how to add an image to a two-step order form and multiple order bumps in our video:
As you see, adding an image to an order bump in Clickfunnels using CF Power Scripts is super simple and takes just a few minutes. It doesn’t require any specific tech knowledge from you or additional investment.
You can use the CF Image Bump Power Script on regular and two-step order forms. It also allows you to add images to multiple order bumps at once.
All this makes the CF Image Bump Power Script a no-brainer to use!
How to add an image to an order bump in Clickfunnels?
Clickfunnels doesn’t offer this feature out of the box that’s why you’d need to use custom code to do it. The better and much easier solution is to use CF Power Scripts and their CF Image Bump script to add images to your order bump on a regular order form or two-step order form.
How to create order bumps with images in Clickfunnels?
Unfortunately, it’s not possible without adding custom code to your funnel. The best alternative to this would be to use CF Power Scripts and their CF Image Bump script to add images to your order bump on a regular order form or two-step order form.